Bell TV Tip
One of the most common questions is how to program a Bell remote to control the TV, if you don't know what your TV Code is. Here's how to do it:
|Program a Bell remote to your TV|
- Turn on the TV
- Press and hold the TV button
- Hold it until the buttons - SAT, TV and VCR all light up
- Release the TV button - This will cause it to flash.
- Press the POWER button - The TV button light will stay on.
- Press the up arrow, every second (on the Bell remote)
- Your TV will turn off to indicate a working code has been found.
- Now Press the # button - this will save the code to the remote
- The TV light on your Bell remote will flash 3 times to confirm that programming has been successful.
“Bell Remote Tip:Before beginning familiarize yourself with the location of the buttons.Have someone read out the programming steps whilst you program the remote.”